Thursday, April 5, 2012

Weekend


Algomarine & Daldean

Looks like cool, but sunny weather for the weekend.  I think we deserve full sun on a weekend, at least along Lake Erie after the last two weekends!





I will be out starting at Rondeau tomorrow (Sat.).  It should be interesting to see what it around.  Perhaps some early stuff.  like a Blue-gray Gnatcatcher!  I had an early one in Rondeau many years ago.









Today I noticed lots of Tree Swallows around, but no other species.  Barn Swallows should be here any day as they nest at the marina.  I have noticed many Bonaparte's Gulls along the St. Clair River lately.  Seems to be more than usual this year.  Where is that Black-headed Gull?


No sign of the Snowy Owl today.  Lots have been reported lately--two or three along or near the St. Clair River.

No comments:

Post a Comment