Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Another Blast

Yesterday was a pretty good day.  A frosty start.
Tuesday Morning Sunrise

Today was not!  The forecast snow storm hit, perhaps a little later and harder than expected, as it was not too bad going to work today.  Getting home was another story.

Snow

It really came down this morning and the wind, yet again, whipped up.  This photo sums it up.
More Snow

It was tough going home late today.  I even saw the local Snowy Owl in flight!  It set down in the middle of a field.  This owl I see at least once daily.



I had just turned onto Water Street when I saw it, which was actually a mistake.  I had to turn around and take another route due to deep snow.  Should be renamed Snow Street.


Even More Snow


Springs need to come NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment