Sunday, April 3, 2011

Continuous Cold

Bonies on the ground

Another disappointing day for birding.  This is one of the slowest springs I can remember for birding, etc.  There are lots of birds I should have seen by now.
Anyway, I checked out Rondeau.  Mainly just trees to look at!  Lots of Wood Ducks in the sloughs now. 
I brought my new camera lens along, but there was not really anything to photograph.  The skies were gloomy *AS USUAL*.  This is sounding like a broken record!


Tons of waterfowl on the Bay and some more at Blenheim Lagoons.  A Horned Grebe was on Pond 3 there.


Horned Grebe



Looks cool for next weekend as well, but I will be in Toronto for a change.

1 comment:

  1. Blake, congrats on the new glass! What crappy weather this weekend. I look forward to reading about your TO birding.
    - DM

    ReplyDelete